Remember the problems that used to develop occasionally with the cord shorting out? Now that's no longer a problem, because the cord DETACHES. Just plug in a new one, and you're off and running again - no more waiting for a replacement or a repair.
Of course, it has the great audio quality that Philips is famous for, programmable buttons, and it's preconfigured to work with Dragon.
• Noise-canceling microphone for accurate speech recognition results
• Integrated sound card and speaker ensuring crystal clear playback (though Mahler will still sound better with your surround-sound speakers)
• Comfortable ergonomic design for one-thumb operation (in case you misplaced your other one)
• Antimicrobial surface for active bacteria reduction and improved hygiene (not unlike yourself)
• Attach client or patient data to a recording simply by scanning a barcode (Well, you do have to purchase the barcode-scanner version; if you try to scan with the one at the right, it will just laugh at you.)
• Available with Philips SpeechExec professional dictation software (though it works without it)
• Geared for Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech recognition software (of course: would we sell it otherwise?)
• Can be fully integrated into existing workflow systems (if your work flows)